Rules of creating an account and character in Bornheim
1. Character and/or account names that are offensive or unsuitable for children or a work environment are forbidden. Names may not be a random combination of letters, and they may not impersonate Bornheim Staff or game mechanics. Names that are in the form of a statement or sentence are forbidden.
2. Personal attacks like racism, sexism or general insults and excessive profanity are forbidden.
3. Causing any hassle in public chat channels, such as flooding, spamming, invalid language and non-topic discussion are forbidden.
4. Modifying the game in any way, or using third-party software or hardware to gain an advantage over other players is forbidden.
5. Accounts are personal, and may not be used by anyone else, shared or traded. Messaging intent to share or trade accounts is also forbidden.
6. Destructive behaviour, including abuse of bugs or game weakness to cause harm to other players or limiting their access to gameplay is forbidden.
7. Excessive criticism of staff actions and excessive demanding of banishments on other players is forbidden. Feedback is welcome, but you have to keep it rational.
In case of excessive breaking the rules will result in a permanent ban or even deletion of your account. In both cases you lose your funds.
Upon registering you agree to these rules unconditionally.